Don’t fall into the trap of “you should only sell your home in the Spring.” This is just not the case in Florida. We have no snow storms to impact us and no true down time in Real Estate. In fact, “snow birds” or our retirees as we lovingly call them, are coming down in mass numbers every week. Historically, the winter months have always been one of the top times to buy and sell here in the Tampa Bay area for our team. Have you considered:
1. Buyers looking for a home during the holidays are motivated.
2. We bet your home looks amazing with twinkling holiday lights and the scents of the season. This is a great time to showcase that to Buyers as buying a home is a very emotional thing.
3. Interest Rates are still great and if you close before Dec. 31 you can deduct property taxes, mortgage interest, points on your loan, and interest costs.
4. Less competition in the market now and less likely to get in a bidding war.
5. People have time off from work to preview homes and internet usage goes up during the holidays. Make sure your home looks its best on all social media marketing. In Florida we have found that many out of state buyers will purchase a home without even seeing the property and just by the photos and videos.
6. Did you know the TBT buys homes too. If you want no showings while you choose the closing date this may be an option for you. This makes it stress free and easy!!!
7. When you use the Tony Baroni Team you can customize when you are free to show your home. Relatives in town this weekend? Block off the time that you will not show your home. Cooking a big holiday meal and don’t want to handle a showing? Just say no. It is that easy. Or perhaps we already have a buyer out of the well over 100 buyers we are working with and can play matchmaker with your home